Collection of Users’ Data
When a user comes to our website, we may collect some of his/her information which are also collected by the search engines, web servers or web browsers and these include both personal and non personal identifiable information such as:
- IP Address
- The Type of Browser
- Referral Sites
- Language Preference
- Visit Time
- Visit Date
- And Other Relevant Information
Access to Our Services by the Users
People visit this website in search of useful information about cellulite and related issues. However, it is not always possible for us to provide each individual what he/she is looking for and this is due to the lack of understanding about the users. Therefore, we need to collect their information to let them have better users’ experience.
How Users’ Information is Used?
This is really important for a user to know that how and where his/her personal information is used. We use the information to:
- Understand users’ choices.
- Analyzes users behavior to this site.
- Answer questions and queries.
- Provide most relevant search results.
- Provide personalized content.
- Check, test and improve our services.
- Monitor the performance of our services.
- Diagnose technical problems to be fixed.
- Send emails to customers.
- Inform customers about latest updates.
Installation of Cookie Files
We also use cookie file with the permission to improve users’ experiences. However, if you don’t want us to place this kind of system file in your computer, you can disable it from your browser setting.